Hawthorne Berries, scientifically known as Crataegus oxyacantha, are gathered from the small tree Crataegus laevigata from the family Rosaceae. It is medicinally widely used in Europe for treating heart conditions.
Hawthorne berries are benefit for circulatory system, primarily known to enhance metabolism and the utilization of oxygen in the heart. This allows protection of the arterial walls, improve the heart pumping system and eliminate pumping disturbance.
- Promotes good blood circulation
- Natural heart tonic
Benefits of Hawthorne Berries
- Relaxes heart muscle, provides a soothing effect on the heart and consequently minimizes palpitation as well as promotes good sleep
- Reduces cholesterol that deposits in coronary blood vessels
- Relaxes coronary arteries, increases blood flows, nutrition and also oxygen supply to the heart
- Reduces coronary stress due to mental exertion, physical exercise and overweight body
Direction For Use
Consume 2 capsules each time, twice a day, after meal.
山楂果（科學名稱為CRATAEGUS OXYACANTHA）來自薔薇科的山楂CRATAEGUS LAEVIGATA小樹。山楂果是被公認的心臟天然滋補品。此外，它也有“長壽食品”之稱。至今，歐洲國家依然很廣泛的採用山楂果這種植物草藥以應用于心臟問題。山楂果的葉子和果實都含有非常豐富的活性抗氧化劑，可清除對身體有害的自由基。